Private Limited Company Registration in Bangalore
TaxadvisorIndia: We are Private Limited Company Registration Consultants in Bangalore.
Registration of a Private Limited Company requires several compliances to be met stringently. In Private limited company, minimum two members required and can have upto 200 members as shareholders in the company. It is one of the most common and preferred type of company to be created in India as it gives credibility and confidence on the promoters of the Company.
In addition, it is much easier to avail loans, or any venture capital investments if the company is a private limited as opposed to proprietorship or partnership firm.
A private limited company can have characteristics of both as a public limited company in case of limited liability and at the same time of ease and privacy of a partnership firm. Shares can be easily transferred and an agreement among all existing shareholders a must before inducting any new shareholder.
A private limited company has all the advantages of partnership firm such as flexibility, greater capital combination of different and diversified abilities, and also limited liability, firmness and 100% distinct legal entity.
Advantages of a Private Limited Company Registration
- Limited Liability
- Perpetual Existence
- Capacity to Sue and to be Sued
- Borrowing Capacity
- Distinct Legal Entity
- Dual Relationship
- Owning Property
- Easy Transferability
Process for Registering a Private Limited Company in Bengaluru
TaxAdvisorIndia can incorporate a Private Limited Company in 14 to 20 days, subject to ROC processing time.
- Obtaining Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) and Designated Partner Identification Number (DPIN)
- Name Approval
- Company Registration
Minimum Requirements for Private Limited Company Incorporation
- Minimum two Person
- Minimum Capital shall be Rs. 100,000
- DIN for the two person
- Digital Signature for all director
- Consent From the subscriber or director
- Proof of Registered Address
- NOC from the owner of premises
- At least One Director Should is resident in India. PAN is not required in case of Foreign Residents.
Document Requirements for Private Limited Company Registration
- Two color Photo of the all the persons
- Pan Card of the all the person
- Address Proof of all the person
- In case Premises is taken on Rent / Lease (Rent agreement will also be required).
- Signature on the DSC Form
- Signature on Affidavit for DIN
- Signature on Consent form
- Signature on Subscriber Sheet