Excise Registration Bangalore
Welcome to TaxadvisorIndia, one of a leading agency in Bangalore. Now you can get Excise registration online/offline in Bangalore, Karnataka. We are committed to provide Excise registration in shortest possible time through our dedicated office for Excise registration in Bangalore.
As per the Central Excise Act, the rules provide and mandate that every person involved in the manufacture or production of excisable goods shall be registered with the Central Excise Department. Such registration is a one time process and doesn’t require to be renewed.
Who Requires Excise Registration:
- Every Manufacturer if dutiable excisable products.
- First and second stage merchants (counting maker’s stops and shippers) wanting to issue Cenvatable receipts.
- Persons holding distribution centers for putting away non-obligation paid products.
- Persons who acquire excisable products for profiting end-use based exception.
- Exporter-producers under refund/security method
- Export Oriented Units and EPZ units which have connection with the residential economy
Documents Required for Central Excise Registration:
- Customs Registration No. (BIN No.).
- Directorate General Foreign Trade
- Import Export Code No.
- Central Sale Tax No.
- State Sale Tax No.
- Registrar of Companies Index No. –
- PAN Card of the Applicant.
- Photograph of the applicant
- Premises map.
- Date of starting of business.
- Estimated Value of Plant & Machinery.
- Goods to be manufactured/ traded.
- Bank Account details.
- List of Directors.
- Address Proof of All Directors.
- Address Proof of authorized signatory
- Address Proof of factory.
- Board Resolution in favor of Authorized Signatory.
- MOA & AOA
Other services offered by TaxadvisorIndia : Trademark registration, Service Tax registration, FSSAI registration, Digital Signature (DSC), Professional Tax registration etc.