FSSAI Registration Bangalore Welcome to TaxadvisorIndia, one of a leading agency in Bangalore. Now you can get FSSAI registration online/offline in Bangalore, Karnataka. We are committed to providing FSSAI registration in shortest possible time through our dedicated office for FSSAI registration in Bangalore. TaxAdvisorIndia offers hassle-free and affordable FSSAI license registration services to companies at various stages.
Our FSSAI license registration compliance services are professionally rendered with a minimum of fuss, and add value to your business proposition by being highly cost-effective and secure. Although we ensure that our prices are always affordable, but in certain cases, specific estimates can only be attained after a discussion and understanding your specific business requirement.
With an unbeatable experience in providing highly efficient and affordable FSSAI license registration service to a variety of clients, we can ensure accurate results and fast turnaround times for all your business requirements.
- Application Preparation
- Application Submission
- FSSAI License
Documents required to obtain License
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card of Proprietor/Partners/Director/
- Authority letter with name and address of responsible person
- Property papers copy (If owned property)
- Rent agreement copy (If rented property)
- Food Safety Management System plan or certificate
- Form IX: Nomination of Persons by a Company along with the Board Resolution
- Declaration form
- Electricity/ water bill/Telephone bill / Mobile bill of business place
- Copy of Partnership Deed (In case of Partnership)
- MOA/AOA (In case of company)
Additional documents (if is Manufacturer/ Processing unit)
- Blueprint/layout plan for the processing unit
- Name and List of Equipment and Machinery along with the number, installed capacity and horsepower used
- List of food category desired to be manufactured
- Pesticide residues report of water
- Upload Production unit photograph
- Technically Qualified person holding BSC Chemistry or food DIPLOMA degree & ID proof
- Details of laboratory (not mandatory for state)
- NOC from the manufacturer
- FSSAI copy of manufacturer
- Technically qualified person holding BSC Chemistry or food DIPLOMA degree (in case of re-packer)
In case of Transporter
- Details of owned vehicle
- Turnover proof
Contact us now to receive an obligation-free price quote for FSSAI license registration and discuss how we can help your business grow.