FSSAI Registration Bangalore
FSSAI is an abbreviation used for Food Safety and Standards Authority of India. FSSAI license is mandatory before starting any food business. All the manufacturers, traders, restaurants who are involved in food business must obtain a 14-digit registration or a license number which must be printed on food packages.
Now you can get FSSAI registration online/offline in Bangalore, Karnataka. We are committed to providing FSSAI registration in shortest possible time through our dedicated office for FSSAI registration in Bangalore. TaxAdvisorIndia offers hassle-free and affordable FSSAI license registration services to companies at various stages.
Our FSSAI license registration compliance services are professionally rendered with a minimum of fuss, and add value to your business proposition by being highly cost-effective and secure. Although we ensure that our prices are always affordable, but in certain cases, specific estimates can only be attained after a discussion and understanding your specific business requirement.
With an unbeatable experience in providing highly efficient and affordable FSSAI license registration service to a variety of clients, we can ensure accurate results and fast turnaround times for all your business requirements.
Get any of 3 types of FSSAI registration & licenses:
- Basic FSSAI License:
Ideal for small business enterprises which have an annual turnover below Rs.12 lakhs. Basic registration can be upgraded later to the State License.
- State FSSAI License:
Applicable to mid-sized companies which have an annual turnover of Rs.12 lakhs – 20 crores.
- Central FSSAI License
Applicable typically on large business with an annual turnover above Rs.20 crores. It is also required in cases where you need to supply at the government offices or import/export food products.
- Free Initial Consultation
- Document Preparation
- Application Drafting
- Application Filing
- Government Fees
- FSSAI License
FSSAI Licensing Forms
- FSSAI Form
- FSSAI form-A (Basic registration)
- FSSAI form-B (State License)
- FSSAI form-B (Central License)
Procedure for checking Eligibility for Registration Certificate, State or Central FSSAI License
- For obtaining a central license, state license or registration certificate, you have to check the eligibility option.
- Then you have to provide the serial number, name and all other information which have been asked by the department.
- You can operate on more than one premise or unit and work in multiple districts or states.
- The final step is to check your eligibility.
Documents required to obtain License
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card of Proprietor/Partners/Director/
- Authority letter with name and address of the responsible person
- Property papers copy (If owned property)
- Rent agreement copy (If rented property)
- Food Safety Management System plan or certificate
- Form IX: Nomination of Persons by a Company along with the Board Resolution
- Declaration form
- Electricity/ water bill/Telephone bill/Mobile bill of business place
- Copy of Partnership Deed (In case of Partnership)
- MOA/AOA (In case of a company)
Additional documents (if is Manufacturer/ Processing unit)
- Blueprint/layout plan for the processing unit
- Name and List of Equipment and Machinery along with the number, installed capacity and horsepower used
- List of food category desired to be manufactured
- Pesticide residues report of water
- Upload Production unit photograph
- Technically Qualified person holding BSC Chemistry or food DIPLOMA degree & ID proof
- Details of laboratory (not mandatory for the state)
- NOC from the manufacturer
- FSSAI copy of manufacturer
- Technically qualified person holding BSC Chemistry or food DIPLOMA degree (in case of re-packer)
In case of Transporter
- Details of owned vehicle
- Turnover proof
Contact us now to receive an obligation-free price quote for FSSAI license registration and discuss how we can help your business grow.