- DSC & DIN
- Company Name Reservation
- Corporate Identification No (CIN)
- RBI Approval
- PAN Registration
Indian Subsidiary Company: Process
- Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Director Identification Number (DIN)
- Company Name approval
- Final Incorporation and CIN
- Open your Bank Account and Start business
Indian Subsidiary Company: Documents Checklist
- From All Directors and Shareholder
- A copy Passport of foreign directors (duly notarized by the Indian embassy).
- Scanned copy of Incorporation certificate issued by the respective foreign government (LLC/ INC) (duly notarized by the Indian embassy).
- A Resolution from LLC / INC for opening a subsidiary company in India. (duly notarized by the Indian embassy).
- Scanned copy of Voter’s ID/Passport/Driver’s License & PAN of Indian director.
- Passport-sized photograph of all directors and shareholder.
- Copy of Signature (signature should same as on PAN Card / Passport).
- For Proposed Registered office (Residential or commercial)
- Any Utility bills
- Scan copy of Rent agreement with NOC from owner
Support on Queries From TaxAdvisorIndia:
WhatsApp = 9901114603
3 Simple Steps to Register an Indian Subsidiary
- Make Payment Online
- We will assign a Dedicated Manager to service your requirement, once the payment is done
- Send the required documents via email as a scanned copy or pdf via WhatsApp: 9901114603.
Other services offered by TaxadvisorIndia: Sole Proprietorship registration, LLP Company Formation registration, One Person Company formation, Partnership Firm registration, Trademark Registration, Digital Signature, etc.