Rs.59,999/- plus taxes
- Easy to start
- Expert Advice
- Personalised Service
- Reliable Support
- DSC & DIN
- Company Name Reservation
- Corporate Identification No (CIN)
- RBI Approval
- PAN Registration
Indian Subsidiary Company: Process
- Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Director Identification Number (DIN)
- Company Name approval
- Final Incorporation and CIN
- Open your Bank Account and Start business
Indian Subsidiary Company: Documents Checklist
- From All Directors and Shareholder
- A copy Passport of foreign directors (duly notarized by the Indian embassy).
- Scanned copy of Incorporation certificate issued by the respective foreign government (LLC/ INC) (duly notarized by the Indian embassy).
- A Resolution from LLC / INC for opening a subsidiary company in India. (duly notarized by the Indian embassy).
- Scanned copy of Voter’s ID/Passport/Driver’s License & PAN of Indian director.
- Passport-sized photograph of all directors and shareholder.
- Copy of Signature (signature should same as on PAN Card / Passport).
- For Proposed Registered office (Residential or commercial)
- Any Utility bills
- Scan copy of Rent agreement with NOC from owner