Partnership Firm Registration in Bangalore
Welcome to TaxadvisorIndia, one of a leading agency in Bangalore. Now you can register for Partnership firm online/offline in Bangalore, Karnataka. We are committed to providing partnership registration in shortest possible time through our dedicated office for partnership registration in Bangalore.
A general partnership firm is a business structure in which two or more individuals join together and operate a business in accordance with the terms and objectives set out in the Partnership Deed.
With the introduction of Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP) in India, general partnership firms are fast losing their prevalence due to the added advantages offered by a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) firms.
However, low costs, ease of setting up and minimal compliance requirements make it a sensible option for some, such as home businesses that are unlikely to take on any debt. Registration is optional for general partnership firm registration.
There are two types of partnership firms, registered and unregistered partnership firm. It is not mandatory to register a partnership firm; however, it is recommended that a partnership firm is registered in order to avail several benefits conferred by the law.
It is simple to form a partnership firm. First, a partnership firm deed needs to be drafted among the partners. And followed by availing other registration services such as VAT, Sales tax, Service tax, TDS registration etc.
Benefits of Partnership Company Registration
It’s easier and quicker to register a partnership firm, and kickstart your business almost immediately.
- Easy to form, No Registration is mandatory
- Can be started within hours by signing a partnership agreement
- Capacity to Borrow Money in the name of firm
- Easy to add and remove partners without any hassle
- Property can be owned in the name of the firm
- Capacity to sue and be sued in the name of the firm.
Partnership Company Registration Process
TaxAdvisorIndia can help startup a Partnership business in 7 to 14 days.
- Partnership Deed Drafting
- Partnership Deed Registration
- Obtaining PAN & TAN
Minimum Requirements for Partnership Firm Formation
- Partnership Deed
- Proof of Registered Address
- Minimum two person as partner
- NOC from the owner of premises
Document Requirements for Partnership Company Incorporation
- Pan card of the all the partners
- Address proof of all the partners
- Colour photo of all the partners
- Signature on statutory form
At TaxAdvisorIndia, our expert tax and company incorporation consultants can help you get started with a registered or unregistered partnership firm, anywhere in India.