Partnership Firm Registration Online | Bangalore
Welcome to TaxadvisorIndia, one of a leading agency in Bangalore. Now you can register for Partnership firm online/offline in Bangalore, Karnataka. We are committed to providing partnership registration in shortest possible time through our dedicated office for partnership registration in Bangalore.
A general partnership firm is a business structure in which two or more individuals join together and operate a business in accordance with the terms and objectives set out in the Partnership Deed.
Partnership Firm Vs. Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs)
With the introduction of Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP) in India, general partnership firms are fast losing their prevalence due to the added advantages offered by a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) firms.
However, low costs, ease of setting up and minimal compliance requirements make it a sensible option for some, such as home businesses that are unlikely to take on any debt. Registration is optional for general partnership firm registration.
Types of Partnership Firms in India
There are two types of partnership firms, registered and unregistered partnership firm. It is not mandatory to register a partnership firm; however, it is recommended that a partnership firm is registered in order to avail several benefits conferred by the law.
It is simple to form a partnership firm. First, a partnership firm deed among the partners needs to be drafted diligently by the experts. And followed by availing other registration services such as GST and TAN registrations.
Benefits of Partnership Firm Registration
It’s easier and quicker to register a partnership firm and kickstart your business almost immediately.
- Easy to form, No Registration is mandatory
- Can be started within hours by signing a partnership agreement
- Capacity to Borrow Money in the name of the firm
- Easy to add and remove partners without any hassle
- Property can be owned in the name of the firm
- Capacity to sue and be sued in the name of the firm.
Partnership Firm Registration Process
TaxAdvisorIndia can help startup a Partnership business in 7 to 14 days.
- Partnership Deed Drafting
- Partnership Deed Registration
- Obtaining PAN & TAN
Minimum Requirements for Partnership Firm Formation
- Partnership Deed
- Proof of Registered Address
- Minimum two members
- NOC from the owner of premises
Document Requirements for Partnership Company Incorporation
- Pan card of the all the partners
- Address proof of all the partners
- Colour photo of all the partners
- Signature on statutory form
At TaxAdvisorIndia, our expert tax and company incorporation consultants can help you get started with a registered or unregistered partnership firm, anywhere in India.
Support on Queries From TaxAdvisorIndia:
WhatsApp = 9901114603
3 Simple Steps to Register Your Partnership Firm
- Make Payment Online
- We will assign a Dedicated Manager to service your requirement, once the payment is done
- Send the required documents via email as a scanned copy or pdf via WhatsApp: 9901114603.
Other services offered by TaxadvisorIndia: Sole Proprietorship registration, LLP Company Formation registration, One Person Company formation, Partnership Firm registration, Trademark Registration, Digital Signature, etc.