Public Limited Company Registration in Bangalore
TaxadvisorIndia: We are Public Limited Company Registration Consultants in Bangalore.
Incorporation procedure of a company under Public limited company is prescribed in the provisions of Companies Act, 2013. Seven or more members can join together and open a public limited company with no limitation to the maximum members. Rule states that a minimum of three Directors are required for establishing a Public Limited Company under the provisions. Strict regulatory requirements needs to be met as compared to a registration of Private Limited Company.
Public Limited Company is suitable and recommended for large scale of business where the capital is high and the promoters intend to go public for funding. However, the minimum capital required to form a public Limited Company is Rs. 5,00,000.
The characteristics of a public limited company is similar to that of private limited company in many factors. However, the major distinction is that a public limited company derives the right to have as many members as required. Further, public companies have high standard of transparency and hassle-free shareholding transfers.
Advantages of a Public Limited Company Incorporation
- Separate Legal Entity
- Uninterrupted Existence
- Capacity to Sue and to be Sued
- Borrowing Capacity
- Easy Transferability
- Owning Property
- Limited Liability
- Dual Relationship
Process for Registering Public Limited Company
TaxAdvisorIndia can incorporate a Public Limited Company in 14 to 20 days, subject to ROC processing time.
- Obtaining Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) and Designated Partner Identification Number (DPIN)
- Name Approval
- Company Incorporation
Minimum Requirements for Public Limited Company Registration
- Minimum Capital shall be Rs. 500,000
- Minimum Seven Person
- Digital Signature for all director
- DIN for the three person
- Consent From the subscriber or director
- Proof of Registered Address
- NOC from the owner of premises
Documents Required for Public Limited Company Registration
- Pan Card of the all the person
- Two colour photo of the all the persons
- Signature on the DSC Form
- Signature on Subscriber Sheet
- Signature on Affidavit for DIN
- Signature on Consent form
- Address Proof of all the person in case Premises is taken on Rent / Lease (Rent agreement will also be required).
Support on Queries From TaxAdvisorIndia:
WhatsApp = 9901114603
3 Simple Steps to Register a Public Limited Company
- Make Payment Online
- We will assign a Dedicated Manager to service your requirement, once the payment is done
- Send the required documents via email as a scanned copy or pdf via WhatsApp: 9901114603.
Other services offered by TaxadvisorIndia: Sole Proprietorship registration, LLP Company Formation registration, One Person Company formation, Partnership Firm registration, Trademark Registration, Digital Signature, etc.