Tax Disputes Resolution Consultants in Bangalore
Our professionals have been preserving by or on behalf of an open assortment of partnerships, not-for-profit organizations, businesses, individuals, and government entities.
Tax Litigation Expertise:
- Individual and Partnership matters
- Charitable and non-profit making institutions
- Cross-border transactions on permanent establishment and ascription
- Transfer Pricing Matters such as marketing intangibles, management expenses cross-border, compensation for captive service, royalty payments, transfer pricing methods and comparable.
- Matters concerning withholding of taxes
- Corporate Restructuring
- Tax Liability related to Royalty Income
- Valuation issues under the Customs Act,1962
Taxadvisorsindia.com work together to ensure your total tax structure is commercially associated with your corporate strategy. Drawing on our joint experience, we expand complicated, sensible advice for running your total tax risks—helping you understand tax efficiency and convene governmental necessities.
- Helping in strategizing tax litigation
- Exploring alternative tax dispute resolution mechanisms
- Assistance in representation before Commissioner of Income-tax (Appeals), Dispute Resolution Panel, Income Tax Appellate Tribunal
- Assistance in preparation of advance ruling application and representation before AAR
- Assisting, counselling, preparing, representing appeals and petitions before High Courts and Supreme Court
Taxadvisorindia.com of the firm view & conduct arguments on behalf of clients before various courts/commissions/tribunals and other statutory authorities. The compass of work of the Firm in this locale of performs includes an outline of summons petitions, plaints, written statements etc, drafting of petitions, applications, petition relating to corporate, regulatory, taxation (direct & indirect), etc.
Scope of Tax Litigation
- Civil Tax litigation
- Criminal Tax Litigation
- Income Tax Act 1961 (Chapters XIX-A, XIX-B and XX).
- Income Tax Rules 1962.
- The Constitution of India 1950.
- Double taxation avoidance agreements.
- Income Tax (Dispute Resolution Panel) Rules 2009.
- Income Tax (Appellate Tribunal) Rules 1963.
- Authority for Advance Rulings (Procedure) Rules 1993.
- Income Tax Settlement Commission (Procedure) Rules 1997.
- Black Money (Undisclosed Foreign Income and Assets) and Imposition of Tax Act 2015 (to be enforced from 1 April 2016
- Code of Civil Procedure 1908.
- Central Excise Act 1944.
- Customs Act 1962.
- Finance Act 1994 (Service Tax).
- State-level value added tax, sales tax, entry tax, and luxury tax and advertisement tax legislation.
- Goods and Services Tax Act, 2016 (likely to be implemented from 1 July 2017).
Featured services during the more ready phase of businesses, we have advised companies on efficiently commerce with the altering laws and in re-aligning or re-structuring operations; we also counsel companies on the ensuing collision on sourcing patterns, pricing plan etc and offer on call hold on tax advisory, help in tax compliance variety from tax computations, preparation and e filing of returns, help with documentation necessities to carry the planning and site assume and depiction during the income audit and estimation events.