NGO/Trust Registration in Bangalore
TaxadvisorIndia: We are NGO/Trust Registration Consultants in Bangalore.
- Drafting of Trust deed
- Preparation of registration document for NGO/Trust
- Preparation of member list
- Due diligence of document
- Coordination with registrar
- Follow-up with registrar
- Registration of Trust deed
An NGO can be formed as a Trust under Indian Trust Act
NGO is a non-governmental organization created by natural persons or legal entities that act for the welfare of people. The term NGO originated from the United Nations, and normally refers to organizations that are non-government and non-profit organizations.
REGISTRATION OF AN NGO AS A TRUST
An NGO can be registered as Trust, however, the creation of trust accepts the existence of property. As per the Charitable Trusts Act 1957, the trust can be created through a trust deed, the trust deed requires mandatory registration with the registrar of documents.
NGO Registration: Documents Checklist
- Name of the Trust
- Objects of the Trust
- Main activities
- PAN Card
- Latest Bank Statement/Telephone or Mobile Bill
- Voter’s ID/Passport/Driver’s License
- Passport-size photograph of all directors and shareholder
- Any Utility bills
- Scan copy of Rent agreement with NOC from owner
|LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO REGISTER A TRUST|
|· Proposed Name of the TRUST
· Original Trust Deed or a certified copy.
· Minimum 2 (Two Trustee)
· Application for Incorporation of Trustees as a Board The application must be signed by the majority of trustees.
· Name, Occupation, Address, Age, Father’s Name, Designation, Mobile Number, Email Address, Designation and Two Photograph of all Trustees required.
· Address Proof of Trustee & Settler required:- Voter I.D / Driving license / Passport.
|· Main Object of the Trust.
· Office Address Proof of the Society – Electricity Bill / House Tax Receipt / Water Bill Receipt/ Ownership Prof of Property.
· In case of Rented, Rent Deed duly notarized with rent receipt and NOC form Land Lord on Rs 10/- Stamp Paper. Name of Landlord, Father’s name, Residence Address.
· Physical Presence of Settler / all required at the time of Registration along with Original ID.
· Physical Presence of Two witnesses with original ID Proof at the Time of Registration.
Support on Queries From TaxAdvisorIndia:
WhatsApp = 9901114603
3 Simple Steps to Register Your Trust/NGO
- Make Payment Online
- We will assign a Dedicated Manager to service your requirement, once the payment is done
- Send the required documents via email as a scanned copy or pdf via WhatsApp: 9901114603.
Other services offered by TaxadvisorIndia: Sole Proprietorship registration, LLP Company Formation registration, One Person Company formation, Partnership Firm registration, Trademark Registration, Digital Signature, etc.