Trade License Registration in Bangalore
Welcome to TaxadvisorIndia a Trade License Registration Service in Bangalore. We are committed to offering Trade License Registration Service in shortest possible time through our dedicated office for Trade License Registration service in Bangalore.
- Document collection
- Application for trade license
- On call discussion about the regulatory requirement
- Application before local authority
- End to end Follow-ups for trade license
TaxAdvisorIndia offers hassle-free and affordable Trade License service to companies at various stages. Our Trade License compliance services are professionally rendered with a minimum of fuss, and add value to your business proposition by being highly cost-effective and secure.
Although we ensure that our prices are always affordable, but in certain cases, specific estimates can only be attained after a discussion and understanding your specific business requirement.
With an unbeatable experience in providing highly efficient and affordable Trade License service to a variety of clients, we can ensure accurate results and fast turnaround times for all your business requirements.
Obtaining a Trade license
To obtain a trade license following documents are necessary.
- Application Form 353;
- Form 354 (if motive power is used);
- Tax paid receipt & 3 copies of blue print (if any place is being provisioned for the purpose of storing or selling explosives, timber or other combustible material, include a statement showing the boundaries and measurements of such place);
- Owner/ Neighbor consent letter;
- CTS extract (City Survey extract) & map.
At the direction of the Ward Health Officer, other documents may be required. If this is the case, then they have to be submitted along with the above-mentioned documents.
Trade License Renewal in Bangalore
In India, trade licenses are renewed in the period from January 1st to March 31st. Applications for renewal of such licenses must be made at least 30 days before the commencement of the year for which renewal is required. If you delay the renewal process, then you will attract a fine of 50% license fees. The following documents have to be submitted for renewal of trade license –
- Original License copy;
- Previous year fees challans;
- Up to date tax paid receipt.
Denial of Application
If your application for a trade license is denied, then it is possible to appeal to the Standing Committee (Health) by petitioning them with a copy of the denial letter for them to consider the matter.
Contact us now to receive an obligation-free price quote for Trade License and discuss how we can help your business grow.