Form a C-Corp (closely held corporation) company in Delaware, New York, California and with all other major states of the United States of America. Most companies in the US incorporate their businesses in Delaware.
USA Corporate: Features
- Company Registration in the USA
- Easy to start
- No Local Sponsor is required
- Protect your liability
- Limited Liability Company
- Lowest income tax 8.7%
USA Corporate: Documents Checklist
- Incorporating Inc.
- Certificate of Incorporation No.
- Bylaws of the company.
- Board Approval of Organizational Resolutions.
- Employer Identification Number from the IRS.
- Assistance in Opening a bank account.
- Assistance in Bank Deposit Agreement with Silicon Valley Bank.
Our team of dedicated tax and legal experts can help you form a company in the USA and provide you with all the necessary documents to open a bank account as well as a registered office in the USA. Our specialists are available round-the-clock to counsel and guide you through the company formation process in the USA.
Contact us to talk with an expert about setting up your company in the USA.