- TaxAdvisorIndia provides a step-by-step guide to help you file tax electronically.
- TaxAdvisorIndia helps you practice and file your Income Tax online.
- TaxAdvisorIndia is easy to bring into payment on Income Tax. Fantastic support when you need help.
- TaxAdvisorIndia is safe and sound and will be practice in the Government of India website for e-Filing.
- Join lakhs of users & Chartered Accountants who e-File with TaxAdvisorIndia!
How to file income tax return online?
If you earn above Rs 5 lakh, you have to file returns electronically this year. That means you can file your returns even in the last two days from your home computer. You can seek the help of a professional or do it yourself by using the official website of the Income-Tax department or a host of private websites.
How to file TDS Return online?
TDS Return is required to be filed by the assessee who has deducted the TDS. TDS Return are required to filed after specified intervals and details to be furnished in these returns include fields like TAN No, TDS Payment, Amount deducted, type of payment, PAN No etc.
How do i check my Income tax refund status
The Income Tax Department offers an online facility for tracking your Income Tax Refund and its status. Taxpayers can view status of refund 10 days after their refund has been sent. You will have to type your PAN number and select the Assessment Year.
Which ITR Should I File?
Simply enter your details on TaxAdvisorIndia and we will prepare the right ITR for you. Start Filing Today in your Form 16.
What are the procedure to be done in online?
TaxAdvisorIndia provides a step-by-step procedure to help you file tax through online.
How to e-File if you have changed jobs during the year?
If you’ve changed jobs during the year, you probably have 2 Form-16s. Don’t be confused. Follow taxadvisorindia’s guide to understand how to enter your details from multiple jobs and e-File easily.
Frequently Ask Question to TaxAdvisorIndia. We are here to help you out! Contact Us