Malaysia Company Formation: Features
- No. minimum registered capital
- No Local Partnership required
- 100% Foreign ownership allowed
- Joint venture registration is allowed
- Malaysia market entry strategy
- 100% Assistance in Opening a Chinese Bank Account
Malaysia: Types of companies
As per the Malaysian Companies Act, there are two types of Companies that can be incorporated locally in Malaysia.
- A company limited by shares
- An unlimited company
Our team of dedicated tax and legal experts can help you form a company in Malaysia and provide you with all the necessary documents to open a bank account as well as a registered office in Malaysia. Our specialists are available round-the-clock to counsel and guide you through the company formation process in Malaysia.
Contact us to talk with an expert about setting up your company in Malaysia.