Singapore Corporate: Features
- 12 Months Registered Office Address
- 12 Months of General Fax receiving line
- Constitution (Memorandum & Articles of Association)
- 1st Board meeting, Minutes for Bank A/c Opening
- Nominee director (fees Extra)
- Tax Advisory for 3 Months
Singapore Corporate: Documents Checklist
- Name of the Company
- Brief Description of Business Activities
- Details of Shareholders
- Details of Directors
- Registered Address Details
- Details of Company Secretary
- Memorandum and Articles of Association (MAA).
- A standard MAA document is provided by Singapore Company Registrar which is suitable for most instances.
Our team of dedicated tax and legal experts can help you form a company in Singapore and provide you with all the necessary documents to open a bank account as well as a registered office in Singapore. Our specialists are available round-the-clock to counsel and guide you through the company formation process in Singapore.
Contact us to talk with an expert about setting up your company in Singapore.